Sunday, June 15, 2014

Happy Father's Day!



Today I get to celebrate my wonderful father and the wonderful father of my children!!  I hope you are having a wonderful day today no matter what you are doing!

Here is a card I made for my dear ol Dad.  He lives in Florida so I will not get to see him sitting in his easy chair but I can picture it! : )

I will have to post my husband's card later because I forgot to take a picture of it! LOL but I think I will be able to get it back from him after a good dinner and he's feeling sluggish heehee

Patti

Supplies:
patterned paper called "Like Father - Like son" from Fancy Pants Designs, Inc.
Solid cs from SU
STamp set and coordinating die "Polka dot Parade #3" from Papertrey Ink

12 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

This is a fabulous card, Patti! You always amaze me with your creativity and your awesome collection of stamps! I love the stamps and the sentiments on this masculine card - looks perfect for your father - or mine hehe! Hope you can sneak a pic of the card you made for hubby - I would love to see it! Sounds like you had an enjoyable Father's Day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Kelly said...

fabulous card. I love the red "dad" inside the black TV!

Unknown said...

Cute card Patti. Only thing missing is the TV remote!!! I like the way you put DAD in the TV!!! Good idea. I am sure he will enjoy it.

Beverly Ann said...

Great Card Patti, I bet Dad loved it, he loves your creativity too!

Beth F. said...

What a great retro Father's Day card!

Carole Z said...

Fab card Patti, perfect guy card..bet Dad was thrilled! Hugs Carole Z X

Carmen said...

Great card. Super cute love the recliner that is something that always makes me think of DAD :)

Alanna said...

Super cute card and perfect for Father's Day.

Helen F. said...

Such a fun retro Dad's Day card, Patti! Love the matching wallpaper behind the TV ;-)

Darnell said...

Love this, Patti! What a "true that" card this is for any father of a certain age!! Hugs, Darnell

Betty Wright said...

This is great! Love the colors and dimension! Awesome dad card!

Rose said...

awesome!! love the chair :)