Sunday, March 30, 2014

I've got a riddle for you...

Chevron cover plate, zipper die and Sentiment by Papertrey Ink (LOVE this company!) Solid cs and patterned paper by SU. Stamped Chipboard arrow from Close To My Heart Artbooking bundle.

 Those words have been music to my ears! My little grand son always had a riddle or a joke to share! Some of the jokes he told were ones he made up - and they were pretty funny too!. He is in his second year of college now and I can't remember the last time he said... "I've got a riddle for you.  Maybe in August for his birthday I will create a card using this stamp set and zipper die from Papertrey Ink to remind him of those fun filled days at Grandma's house.

This silly card was just me playing along with the "Wanna Sketch" challenge at Dahlhouse Designs blog.

Please come and join the fun! there are some amazing cardmakers playing along with this challenge!

Hope your Sunday was filled with sunshine! We have been enjoying our THAW! woo hoo!! so this is a late late post. 

Thank you for looking












OH did you think I was going to forget to give you the punchline!?! heehee got ya! here it is:


Happy EVERY day to you!

(((Hugs)))
Patti

10 comments:

cm said...

Patti, thank you for sweet comment on my baby cards, and in coming here to share my appreciation, what do I find but an absolutely delightful card and charming post! Yes, should create a riddle-card for your grandson (really - you're a grandma? You're far tooooo young!). I'm sure he will love it! This one: fabulous! Perfect for the Wanna Sketch challenge; perfect for bringing a smile to my face! Fabulously wonderful!!
c

Lisa Arana said...

What a clever, clever little card! I absolutely ENJOYED the reveal immensely. haha. Too cute and I love how you were inspired by wanna sketch. Thanks for playing along.

Rose said...

FUN!!! too bad age never goes down!!lol
yay for sunshine :)

Vicki Dutcher said...

Fabulous job with the sketch! This zipper card is very fun!

ps - Thanks for the damask link! :)

Carole Z said...

Hi Patti, I love this and I think you really should create a card for your grandson to remind him of those fun filled days! Once Easter is over, hopefully I will have some time to get back into challenges as I love these sketch ones...by the way, we have had glorious weather this weekend, my scarf has been worn everywhere and I have had so many people admire it, sending lots of hugs, Carole Z X

Peanut said...

These zipper dies look like so much fun... for all ages. (Need to find a way to get my hands on those dies!) Looking forward to seeing more (riddles?) this week, Patti.
hugs, Asha

KT Fit Kitty said...

This is really different! Love your little pull tab! Fabulous card!

Beverly Ann said...

Ha! Cute :)

Beverly Ann said...

Ha, cute!

Beverly Ann said...

Ha, cute!