Friday, February 21, 2014

Incredible! amount of snow!!

And it is STILL falling tonight.  I can sure understand how the dog in this image feels!! LOL We must have a new 10 inches by now and it is predicted it will continue to fall through the night and all day tomorrow.


My card was inspired by this weeks Mojo Monday's sketch : ) for my great niece Madison who is in the hospital! : ( I sure hope she will be home soon so that she can get out to play in all this white stuff!!



Have a wonderful Friday!! and if you don't hear from me soon come quick and bring a shovel! : )

Stay warm!!

Patti

Supplies:

Papers from Pebbles
Image from Mo's digital Pencil
Fuzzy ribbon from Hancock Fabrics
Snowflake embossing folder used and dies from Spellbinders

7 comments:

Michele Roos said...

This is such a gorgeous card. Love the details and the colours. Hugs Michele x

KT Fit Kitty said...

This is so cute! Love the adorable image - that poor little doggie! Yes, we've had more snow this year than I can remember - such a tough winter - I'm so eager for spring. Today we're supposed to get rain though so I'm happy about that - much better than snow!

Carole Z said...

This is adorable, I love it! Beautifully coloured too...so sorry about all the white stuff, let's hope it melts quickly, also hope your niece is better soon, hugs Carole Z X

Rose said...

what a cute card and i love the way you split the image!!! hope your niece gets well soon and can play in the snow :)

would be great if you could send us the snow as we need rain in CA bad!!!

Peanut said...

I saw this card last week and I thought I stopped by to say how much I love it...clearly I didn't! So here I am to make absolutely sure that you know how mych I adore this card... the embossing, the sweet papers and that darling image! Have a blessed week, my friend!
hugs, Asha - Sunny Summer Crafts

cotnob said...

Hi Patti, you asked about the Huge Fishing Stamp that I used on my card, it's a rubber stamp - I purchased mine from http://www.craftsulove.co.uk/unmounted_stamps.htm, there are lots of different designs.
I hope this helps.
Pauline
x

cotnob said...

I forgot to say, I love your card, such a sweet image and I love the pastel colours and embossed background.
Pauline
x