Thursday, January 23, 2014

What can you make for just over $21.00? (Part two)

These posts are kind of long so if you want to see part one of this "mini series" please click here.  

I was hoping to get these pictures to be side by side but I can't seem to get them to fit  so TRY to imagine them as a layout in a scrapbook. LOL These are two 12 x 12" Scrapbook pages : )

From Bo Bunny's Smoochable paper series everything on this page is from "The Bundle" : )  The picture doesn't show it well but I did sew along each of the banners on my regular sewing machine.  The purple bow is temporary.  It was all I had in my stash to match the page but when I get to Barb's store I will replace it with a nice ribbon that she sells. As I do not normally photograph 12 x 12" pages I had some challenges but I hope that you will be able to see the sweet dimensional stickers, glitter brads and chipboard "stickers" that are featured.


The scallop border near the top was created using heart shape Spellbinders die cuts.  I have been using these recently and it is kind of nifty because you get two scallops at a time and they are easily placed.  : )



The next group of pictures is of a scrapbook layout and some cards I created using "Alora" from "The Bundle"  I like this layout much better! I think it might be because I really love this designer paper series.

The flowers on the white space off to each side are all Rub-Ons from "The Bundle".



I placed each element on 12 x 12" pieces of solid white cardstock for this layout.  I wanted a lot of open white space - not too busy looking - but then I felt it needed a little something extra in the white areas so I sprayed a spritz here and there of a light aqua ink watered down a bit with a Stampin Up spritzer - then over top of that I "sprayed" red ink - but the red I applied by rubbing a tooth brush over my ink pad and then just "spraying" the ink. This is a fun technique but oh! did my fingers get inky!! heehee




The dimensional stickers came with an occasional red rhinestone for just the right amount of bling bling


Are you loving "The Bundle"? This is a 6 x 6" card.  The frame is from the Chipboard sheet.  The little bird is a Rub-On and there are three large dimensional stickers attached can you spot them all? : ) The only element on this card that is not from "The Bundle" is the little red ribbon : )


A2 size card






These are all little cards 3.5 x 2.5" that are perfect when you don't need a full size card.



 The little blue bird flying left is a Rub-On the one flying right is a sticker that I made dimensional by popping it up on another sticker : ) The large scallop flower is a sticker that I trimmed to fit. : ) I added a little bling bling on the lower right. I love this bright card! My granddaughter would say it's "happiful" : ) 


 This simple card 6 x 6" was simple to create! The patterned paper was printed with the blue background and the scallops and the polka dots and beautiful flowers.  All I added was the blue square for the sentiment, the ribbon, brads and chipboard birdhouse.  I trimmed around the flowers from the tree branches carefully with an xacto knife so that the blue frame would slip up underneath - easy peasy! And it is all from "The Bundle" except the ribbon and the sentiment.  The sentiment is from a Clear Art stamp set called "Glamour Girls"

I think I am so in love with this paper series because it is so bright and springy.  After weeks on end of sub zero temperatures I needed a little spring! : ) 

If you've made it all the way to the end I applaud you! : )Thank you so much for looking.  Please be sure to take advantage of the FREE card give-away I am offering.  There will be a drawing on February 10th.  Please see THIS POST for details.

Have a wonderful day! and check back tomorrow when I post the projects from the third series of Bo Bunny papers called "Mistletoe"

Patti

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I am loving the bundle more than before!!! I would love to do this once a month with a new bundle and your designs!!! I would commit to that!! Is it possible? LMK Theresa

KT Fit Kitty said...

You have been a very busy bee! Wow, so many pages and cards - you certainly got your money's worth LOL! These are gorgeous - you are so creative with all those different layouts!

Beverly Ann said...

And you said you haven't scrapbooked much!?!?!? You tease :) these are lovely!

Carole Z said...

Wow...you are creating so many fabulous projects with this bundle! Hugs Carole Z X

Peanut said...

WOW!!! This really is a bundle that keeps on giving! Great job, Patti. You certainly haven't lost your scrapbooking touch.
xxx Asha - Sunny Summer Crafts