Wednesday, January 11, 2012

January - July Calendar Pages


I was clearing out my file cabinet and found this Stampin Up calendar that I ordered some years ago and never used.  I really like the 6x6 size of the pages. I decided this would be a "quick" project to begin and complete in the month of January.    There is enough space to have fun creating while not so big a "pallet" as the 12 x 12" calendars I've done in the past.

I had just completed a Christmas card for my neighbor, Mrs. Dodge, and decided that I would pattern each month's layout after a card I had previously made or enjoyed. I felt this would also help with keeping this project "quick" meaning I would not have to invent a new design for each layout. So my January layout  was born in a matter of minutes! using products almost exclusively from Close To My Heart.

The following six posts are what I've completed so far through July.  Some layouts are new and some are indeed patterned after a favorite card I've made before but so far each one has been FUN!

I will post the rest of my calendar pages when they are completed!

Happy New Year!!
me.

2 comments:

Beverly Ann said...

I want to do one of these!!!

Lili said...

Hi Patti,
Your work on that calendar is awesome. I really love it!
I like to make calendars but I can never finish them in time, so I have them in my cabinet waiting to be finished one day, lol. I love your blog!
Hugs
Lili