Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Dad and Grandma

Here is a card I made for my Dad and my Grandma. The one pictured is for Grandma. She gave me toilet tissue for my birthday! isn't that sweet? : ) I thought this was the perfect image to express my thanks! She will love it as she loves me : )

I stamped a Thank You! sentiment on the inside. The sentiments stamps are from a Close to my Heart set called "Card Chatter - Thank You". The papers are retired SU papers.

I love this image. It it is called "Fishing Hole" by Impression Obsession. It is funny like my Dad, so I created a similar version of this card for him for Father's Day! The picture doesn't show it well but the image is of an outhouse. There is a fishing pole coming out the open door. A sign on the side of the outhouse says: "No Fishing - No Dumping" heeheehee

Thank you for looking and have a wonderful!! Father's Day weekend.

Patti

3 comments:

Janice W. said...

Oh Patti! It was so wonderful to see that you visited my blog! How have you been? You look great! Will you be posting more cards again? I am thrilled to see you back! You were in my thoughts today and then you showed up! How cool is that! Thanks for the sweet comments and for bringing a smile to my face! I was so surprised to see your beautiful face!
Hugs, Janice

hayden12 said...

o my gosh this is the most amazing card i've ever seen in my life keep it up aunt patti.
sincerly hayden.=)

hayden12 said...

o my gosh this is the most amazing card i've ever seen.
sincerley hayden. =)