Monday, March 22, 2010

Shaped Cards






Thanks to my friend Lisa (click here to see Lisa's Car card) I have been a shaped card making fool! I created these cards for a class I'll be teaching at Organized Chaos, my LSS. I cut the Tea Pot and Party Hat cards from "A Child's Year" Cricut cartridge and the Oven card from "My Kitchen" Cricut cartridge. I love the shaped cards!! it really gets me thinking outside the box when I look at the die cuts available.

I hope you enjoy them too! thank you for looking : )

Patti

5 comments:

Jessie said...

Patti, these are just amazing, I really wish I had a cricut now, especially for the teapot, it's so cool! You are so full of inspiration and your work always amazes me! Have a great day my friend :)

nermalski said...

Love your shaped cards. The oven is so adorable and it's cool with the colors you used.
I'm going to have to check it out some time... the "my kitchen".
I'm saving for preserves and what a hoot right now.
JEss

GiftsByHeidi said...

Those are so cute!! Love the tea pot cards especially.

Anne said...

Patti these are all adorable!! I really love the oven card- soooo cute and creative!!

Janice W. said...

Hi Patti! These cards are fantastic! All of them!