Sunday, March 28, 2010

Almost April!


I decided to create a CD calendar for my daughter, Sarah. I just decided - LOL so this will be the first page she gets but I will continue it each month until ... whenever! I really love doing calendar pages. You may have noticed that I never posted my March 12x12 calendar page. It is because I never made it! I have been so busy lately I've fallen behind. I will be sure to post it soon.
This little cutie was created using a Stampin' Up image that I borrowed from a friend. I also used a pretty daisy sticker border by Martha Stewart. I wish the pictured showed it better but the yellow patterned paper by Heidi Grace highlights the centers of many of the flowers with a little dot of what looks like epoxy to make the flower centers "pop"!
And!! welcome my sweet little ant. Isn't this ant just huggable!? I found her in a wonderful little store not far from my ant hill : ) I just had to have her!!
Thanks for looking!! Patti

4 comments:

Jessie said...

Hi Patti :) I love your cute ant and your pretty calendar page, your daughter is very lucky!

GiftsByHeidi said...

Love your ant!! I noticed it right away. Looks perfect with your calendar page! Great calendar page too, that is one of my fav Easter stamps.

Anonymous said...

Goodness Patti! Your calendar page is adorable!!!!!! Your daughter is going to adore it. Love that stamp set. can you believe. I have only just ordered it?! It's super cute. I'll have it ready and waiting to use next year. And the Ant you scored. It's super sweet like you. I also noticed it straight away. It looks cute in your picture!
big hugs!
Lisa

Janice W. said...

Hi Patti!
What a cute little ant! I wouldn't have been able to resist. It looks great on your banner. Your calendar page is adorable!
Hugs, Janice