Thursday, March 19, 2009

Sugar & Spice Dresses




When I saw this template in the March/April 2009 Papercrafts magazine I fell in love with it!! I have tried to find the template to link here but I can't seem to locate it on the Papercrafts site. If anyone knows the link please post it here. : ) thank you!

I pretty much just used scraps for these cards. I changed the neckline on the red card and used a pearl instead of a button. The card is VERY easy to create and oh so sweet! Makes me remember Easter dresses from days gone by.

Thank you for looking. Patti

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Patti... These are wonderful! Wouldn't you know that my subscription just ran out last issue and I didn't renew it : ( I hope someone locates the template.
The yellow dress is my absolute favorite, However. They are all adorable. I really like the sugar and spice. is that a rubber stamp?
TFS

Hugs,
Lisa

coldwaters2 said...

Oh how lovely and how different love all three.

Hugs
Lorraine x

scrappyyankee said...

Hey Patti,

These dresses are adorable! Love them all but my favorite is the red one.

Mickey

GiftsByHeidi said...

Those are all so adorable! I don't remember seeing these in the magazine, I'll have to go back through and look again! Awesome that you were able to make them using scraps!

Judy said...

Awww Patti - these are sooo sweet! I love your adorable little dresses. Great job!
Judy

Suzanne :O ) said...

WOW patti! I LOVE these! they're so pretty and delicate, you did an amazing job with these! :D

RDH said...

Hi Patti!!! I just loved making this card for my SIL's baby shower!! I see you are loving it too!! These are darling. I see you have been making more and more wonderful cards since I was here last. Keep it up!! HUGS!

Leigh said...

Aaaawww how cute.

Janice W. said...

What darling little dresses! Your creations are so inspiring! Thanks for sharing all of your great ideas!
Hugs, Janice