Friday, February 20, 2009

When life gives you lemons...



Here is a fun little card I created for my friend, Cheryl's "Black & Yellow" card swap. I thought it would be a great way to deal with those "lemons" that life sometimes tosses our way.

I used Doodlebug patterned papers, solid card stock by Stampin' Up. The inside paper was embossed with "Bloom Dots" a Cuttlebug embossing folder. The "lemon puss" is a great image from Viva Las Vegas Stamps. The inside and outside images were computer generated.

Thanks for Looking!! and I hope you are able to make" lemonade" from any lemons you are dealing with today : )

Patti

7 comments:

Judy said...

Very cute and clever, Patti! Very cute image and love the CB folder. I may have to get that one when I go off my no-buy. Yes, still haven't bought anything regardless of your attempts to tempt me. :0)
Hugs,
Judy

RDH said...

Awesome card Patti!!!! Very creative!!! Hey....you have an award waiting for you on my blog!!! Hurry over and check it out!http://rdhcardcrafter.blogspot.com/
Heather

GiftsByHeidi said...

Patti, that is so cute! I love the Crystal Light packet inside. Super creative!!

Susan said...

Love it Patti!!!!! Where do you get your humorous images? My cousin is being deployed next month to Iraq and I plan on sending him a card every week while he is gone. I want to make some funny ones but not sure where to find stamps. Do you have an online source? This is a great card!

Suzanne :O ) said...

LOVE THIS! Who doesn't love a little treat when they're feeling down, and that image is perfect!

Anonymous said...

More cleverness. It's such a cute idea. love the And I love your versatility . Love the lemon-aid packet. brilliant again!

I also love your versatility. You have a bit of everything on your blog. and it's all amazing.

Jennie Skaggs said...

I absolutely love this one.