Friday, February 27, 2009

My Cup overflows



On the PapercraftMagazine message board this week I was the "Challenge Hostess" I challenged my friends to create a card, layout or altered item using a cup in their design. I am offering a BIG prize for the winner of the drawing *wink*.

Here are two cards I created for the challenge. I particularly wanted my friend, Heidi to see the one with the plate embossing! blush!! she is my embossing idol. I hope you enjoy seeing my cards and I hope because of Jesus your "cup overflows" with blessings as mine does.

(((Hugs))) Patti

3 comments:

Judy said...

I know I already told you, but I love both these cards. They are both very different, but both beautiful. I love your embossing - Heidi will be proud. :)
Judy

GiftsByHeidi said...

I see it!! I see it!! It's so awesome Patti! Love the bow on your HM card, but the dry embossed card is my fav of course!! Great job!

Anonymous said...

Another embosser!! yikes. More for me to drool over. Yup. I agree with Judy. Heidi is probably proud!
I love them both. But that house mouse is to adorable to not pick as a favorite.
The cups are gorgeous. The mouse Adorable.