Friday, January 2, 2009

January 2009


I was introduced to this calendar idea this fall. It is about 4.75 x 5.5" mini page that sits in a CD case that has been converted into an "easel" I created this page using an image from the "What's so funny" set from Peachy Keen Stamps. The snowflakes are from "Little Felt Flurries" by SU and I wish I could say where the mini thermometer was from but it is just one of those embies I've had waiting for that "perfect" scrapbook page. I like how it looks even though if you look close you'll see the temperature doesn't reflect a cold day at all!

And cold it is! here in northwestern Wisconsin we are enjoying a bright sunny blue sky day but the temperature is only 10* and we are under a "Winter Storm Watch" until tomorrow afternoon! They are calling for 6 more inches to fall in the next 24 hours!! and I say "Yeah God"!! I love the white stuff.

Happy New Year Friends!!

7 comments:

Suzanne :O ) said...

that is SO adorable! i loooooove the image and the teeny thermometer! great project :D

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh Patti . . . I see I have been missing a bunch while I have been away from my blog! That is so super adorable. I just love the tiny thermometer too and the snowman. Is the cutest!!!
I agree with Suzanne. Fantastic project

GiftsByHeidi said...

So cute! I agree with Suzanne, the thermometer is the perfect addition to the page!

Janice W. said...

Hi Patti,
I miss you! You do such nice work! Your calendar is adorable!! Thanks for sharing it with us!
Hugs! Janice

Anonymous said...

Love this my dear! The thermometer is just perfect for the page!
CardSharkette
PS Im gonna add you to my blog roll..if you wanna add me to yours you can ;)

Anonymous said...

Hi Patti, I love all your cards, everyone of them is so sweet. I've really enjoyed reading your blog and decided it was time to leave a comment. Know that I will be checking back here often. Your friend, Chris

Anonymous said...

this is fantastic, i might have to do something like it