Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Gift Tags




Here is a sweet little gift tag I created using some of my all time favorite papercrafting tools and products.

The snowflake image is by Peachy Keen Stamps. The set comes with two snowflakes and four different faces you can stamp inside the flake. I love it! I created this tag using Marvy Punches. I then I punched out a piece of clear acetate using the same punches. I ran the acetate through my old Sizzix with the Snowflake Cuttlebug embossing folder. I was so excited how it turned out. I tried it with some thin acetate and, though it turned out ok - I really preferred using a thicker acetate as the embossing was deeper and more detailed.

Try it! it is a fun and easy gift tag.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, These are just adorable. Love em'